Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
I hope January has been a better month for you than it has been for me! I'm getting over the surgery, but it's taking longer than I would like. We did buy a new (to us) van, so that was terribly exciting and extremely stressful. (It's dark teal and feels very fancy. I was most excited about the working doors and windows.) But it's been a long month and I'm ready for life to calm down. We really need to do a little more school this week. And I don't think I've been out to the animals since the very beginning of the month. I'm ready to get my garden planned, my new chicks ordered, and set up for some baby goats. Patience, patience.
We have a new host this week, Jessica from the Faithful Farm Wife! Be sure to check her out.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
from the Last Homestead Blog HopEach week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. How to Naturally Color Soap from Healing Harvest Homestead
2. The Amazing Deep Litter from One Grace Filled Life
3. Herbal Infused Honey from Seeking Joyful Simplicity
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:Let the Party Begin!
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn't linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts' social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven't linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week's Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us. Please note that all giveaways, contests, and the like will be deleted from the blog hop, as well as anything not family-friendly.
***Please note: in order to maintain the awesomeness of the hop all posts that don't meet the above guidelines will be deleted.***
Share by Pinning!