Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Hey y'all! We have some goat babies running around! Well, sort of. They are stumbling around, because they are pretty clumsy. But they are adorable, and I'm working on the post about their birth. It was amazing.
Meet and Follow Your Hosts!
Featured Posts from the Last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we will choose three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week's Hop:
1. Creative Uses for Eggs from Day's Ferry Organics
2. Making and Freezing Hashbrowns in Bulk from Prepare & Nourish
3. 10 Reasons to Grow Your Own Organic Food from Grow a Good Life
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and 'save image as...'
Guidelines for this Get-Together:Let the Party Begin!
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog!
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
- Please link back to this post somehow (a text link is ok). This is one thing we look for when choosing who to feature. We will share on multiple social media if you are featured!